• 85% of customer interactions will be managed without a human by 2020. — Gartner
• The global Chatbot market is expected to grow exponentially between 2016–2023. — Credence Research
• 10k+ developers are building chatbots in Facebook Messenger. — Facebook
• 40% of mobile interactions will be managed by smart agents by 2020. — Gartner
• 32% of executives say voice recognition is the most widely used AI technology in their business. — Narrative Science
• By the end of 2018, “customer digital assistants” will recognize customers by face and voice across channels and partners. — Gartner
• 44% of executives believe artificial intelligence’s most important benefit is “automated communications that provide data that can be used to make decisions.” — Narrative Science
• 6 billion connected devices will proactively ask for support by 2018 — Gartner
For businesses across the globe, Facebook Messenger marketing with chatbots represents a huge opportunity to communicate and engage customers on an alternative channel used by billions of people.
If you're not employing a Messenger Marketing strategy yet, get in touch with us to discover how we can help.