Guest bloggers, interested in submitting a guest post for publication here on Baer On Marketing, are always welcome to do so, Not only does having contributors to this site provide fresh voices and new perspectives, but it also help us build our community.
If you’re interested in submitting a guest post, please read on to learn what kinds of contributions we are looking for and how the process works.
Why Do You Want To Be a Guest Blogger?
The value of guest blogging boils down to this: it’s a great opportunity to give back to the online business community by sharing valuable information with others. But there's more, of course, because when you guest blog, you also can potentially benefit from:
• Getting your ideas in front of thousands of readers
• Getting more exposure to yourself and your brand
• And, of course, getting valuable backlinks to your website
Here are the Topics Baer On Marketing Covers [IMPORTANT]
We won't publish just any old thing that gets sent our way. It needs to align with to central topics of our site. Our topics cover a range of online marketing and online business topics. Here are some of them we are interested in have outside contributors write about:
• Content Marketing
• Facebook Marketing
• Email Marketing
• Website Engagement and Conversions
• Marketing Funnels
• SEO and SEM (for general audiences)
• Social Media Marketing
If you think you've got a topic that our audience will benefit from, even if it's not listed above, feel free to send it our way and we'll consider it.
Quality Is Important
Contributed posts need to teach and give value to our readers. There's a LOT of content online, and we don't want to rehash information they can find all over the place. If you've got a unique perspective on something, that's terrific. But teaching “how-to” basics is not what we are looking for.
Guest Blog Post Submissions Should Adhere to the Following Guidelines
• Original, previously unpublished content only.
• A minimum of 650 words.
• Free of spelling mistakes and grammatical errors.
• Please check our blog to ensure you aren't submitting on topics we have already covered.
• Content must cover the topic in depth or offer some unique perspective on the topic, backed by sufficient research
• Relevant links inside your content are acceptable, but are subject to editorial removal.
• Include a short byline and a maximum of 2 links.
• Relevant images are acceptable and encouraged
How To Submit A Guest Post
Please use the submission form below to send us your blog post for consideration. If we accept your submission, you can expect to hear from us within 2 weeks. Due to the volume of submissions, we can only respond to those submissions that have been accepted.
You don’t have to write your guest post in its entirety before you submit it to us. Just start by filling out this form: