Don’t Fall Victim To Unscrupulous SEO Providers: Ask These Questions Before Hiring An SEO Company.
SEO is the stepping stone in the world of digital marketing. It’s the first thing a company thinks of when they enter into the digital space. Most of the times people expect very unrealistic results from SEO, that too, in a very short span of time. Maybe that perception is because of the fraud SEO companies that claim to get you number 1 rankings in just 15 days! It’s easy to fall into this honey trap if you don’t know about SEO.
So before hiring any SEO company, it’s necessary to do your own research and know as much as you can about SEO and the company you are about to hire. It’s always good to make a well-informed decision.
And that’s why we Highly recommend you to ask the following questions from an SEO company before opting for their services.
Q: How do you decide which keywords you should be targeting?
Research is the key. An experienced SEO company will invest a lot of time & effort to research about the client’s location, current trends, and targeted audience. They also analyze the searching pattern of the targeted consumers. And then they decide the keywords to be targeted.
Q: Will you help us with other aspects of my website such as site’s design, navigation, content etc?
It’s crucial to look into every aspect of the site. Website design doesn’t play any role in SEO but it surely plays a vital role in providing a better user experience. However, coding, content, and incoming links do impact search engine optimization and are worthy of one’s attention.
Q: Will you analyze my Competitor’s Websites?
Analyzing competitor’s website is vital. Without competitive analysis, no one can determine what is the industry standard, what ideas can be shamelessly copied and what the competitor is lacking so we can counter them. It provides the proper frame to play on.
Q: Do you have a good link building strategy?
“Links are streets between pages” This phrase clearly underlines the importance of links. After the Google Penguin update, it is highly recommended to get backlinks from diversified sources by varying the anchor texts (using variations of brand names). So if a company don’t have any link building strategy and is going to use Black hat techniques, be aware.
Q: What on-page and off-page tactics you’re going to use.
The answer to this question will give you a very good idea about the competence of that company. Because if an SEO firm hasn’t done any research and don’t know the ins and outs of SEO, most probably they are going to fumble (Not literally).
OUR SEO PROCESS
Good website rankings are driven by content on your site and the links and content from other sites. With this in mind, the bullets below summarize our process for optimizing your website’s rankings:
• During the Keyword Discovery phase of the project, we work with you to determine the best keyword targets. We use your current site traffic, keyword research tools and your business strategy to determine the target keywords that your prospects are using when looking for your business.
• We then create keyword relevant articles for your targeted keywords each month. The content is developed so that one article can be used several times during the link-building phase of the project.
• Our ongoing link-building program distributes that content to one of the thousands of sites that accept user-generated content. Each of the articles links back to your site with relevant anchor text. Although the primary purpose of these submissions is links to the target site, the client may receive some referral traffic from the submissions. If desired, we can also use the content for blogging. Finally, all submissions are added to social bookmarking sites and other locations to improve the indexing of the content by search engines.
• Any confirmed links are included in our linking rotation so that some new articles may link to other articles or social bookmarks. The process increases the value of the links into your site.
• All of our activities are available for client review through our SEO dashboard. In addition to the actions, we track rankings on a daily basis for each targeted keyword.>